Friday, November 16, 2007

Instructions on how to get the good old mood back


Poreč, Croatia, Nov. 2007

As it appears, this blog only get posts when I am in the mood to do it. And this doesn't happen very often. It's like a wave, it comes and go in chunks... a few posts last month, nothing afterwards, then a few posts again...
Only this time is not about the mood. I have just too much work. This doesn't help very much to get any kind of creativity, so don't expect much from me for the rest of the year.
That being said, I still hope to come back with a few surprise posts, so I wouldn't give up on this site at all. Keep your fingers alerts, and your history of visits enabled, so before you start, everyday, you just type backint and your friendly browser will help you complete the name and take you to this wonderful site.
Keep the good work!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Muy buenas tus fotos Ariel... a veces me recuerdo y paso por aqui para ver que nuevo tienes..., pues como te habia contado hace ya casi un año, me vine a Europa, ahora mismo estoy por Alemania en un proyecto por aqui.

Un abrazo y saludos desde Marktoberdorf!

Andrea Schvartzman said...

buenas fotos, muy buenas fotos para compartir...