Thursday, July 19, 2007

Secret gathering over Ljubljana


This is the view I get from my office.

Below, the Tivoli Park rarely changes its form or color througout the time.

Above, well, that's a different story.

I do some programming at work. IT programming. That means that I give instructions for things to behave on a certain, controlled way. And that's basically all I can control. Or maybe not even that.

Everything else is on hands of chance. As it is the sky on the picture above. Impossible to control, and impossible to know when it will happen. So, a picture like this is the result of a baggage of facts:

1. things are happening
2. I watch them happening
3. I realise that they are happening and that I should register that moment
4. I have a camera with me
5. Batteries, memory card, etc. are in place
6. I am willing to take the picture
7. I am lucky enough to set up a nice composition, exposure, etc.
8. I do want to work this picture in order to show it in Internet.

Enjoy the hard work.

No comments: