Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Back to: Basics - Where am I?

First comes first.

I am based in Ljubljana. Ljubljana is the capital city of Slovenia.

Enough? Maybe not.

Slovenia is not Slovakia. This is the first mistake that people do.
Slovenia was a former Yugoslavia state, actually the first one to be declared independent, back in 1991. It's limited up north by Austria, east by Croatia and Hungary and west by
Italy.

Let me show you in the map:


So, I am based in Ljubljana. But I am from Argentina. I am assigned here only for a short term, so everything I learn from this wonderful country will be shared on this blog as soon as I get it.
Now, let's continue with more pictures and info.

1 comment:

R101 said...

Me impresionó ver lo cerquísima que esta Zagreb de la frontera eslovena. A una nada.